The well-being and safety of your beloved pet is very important to Pawfect
Paws Mobile Spa and our staff. Before booking in your dog(s) please ensure
you have read the below terms and conditions you are completely happy.
1) By Reading these terms and conditions you are agreeing that your Dog is fit and healthy. Grooming
of sick and elderly dogs is entirely at the owner’s risk. Grooming may expose underlying skin and
health problems that we cannot be held liable for.
2) VACCINATIONS: All dogs must be vaccinated and be up to date in order to be groomed by
Pawfect Paws Mobile Spa. If an un-vaccinated Dog is accepted this puts itself and others at risk. It
must be clearly understood and agreed that whilst every care and attention is given to your Dog(s)
they are accepted at the owner’s risk entirely. Pawfect Paws Mobile Spa is not liable in connection
with any injury or health conditions whilst on the premises. Pawfect Paws Mobile Spa is not liable for
any future injuries or health conditions whilst off the premises.
3) WELFARE: Our first concern is the welfare of the dog so in the event of injury or illness a Vet may
be called. Unless it can be clearly shown that Pawfect Paws mobile spa is at fault and its staff are
liable, all costs in connection with and in the carrying out of this instruction shall be at the owner’s
expense. We strongly recommend Dog insurance.
4) BOOKING IN: when booking in your appointment. You will be explained the procedures of the
mobile grooming. We will need to be plugged in to electricity and be parked in a safe location to
perform the grooming procedure.
5) PAYMENT: Full payment will be made the day of your pets spa treatment. The prices given over the telephone are only estimates based on an average dog breed. Upon the spa’s arrival if your pet is bigger or coat is not in the best condition, owners must remember that some dogs will require extra work, and this will be charged dependant on this.
6) ANAL GLANDS: Pawfect Paws Mobile Spa does not perform anal gland expression as part of any
service offering. It’s our philosophy that this process should be only performed by licensed veterinary
person, and only when medically necessary. We believe that anal gland expression should not be a
recurring procedure applied to a healthy animal, as serious consequences can result.
7) MATTED DOGS: Shaving of Dogs will dramatically change their appearance and their hair will be
very short and close to the skin. We don’t accept liability for any other effects following the treatment
of a matted dog. This can include irritation, redness or nicks. Your written permission will be required
to shave off a matted coat. We will only spend 15 minutes combing knots as the pulling or friction, of
the brushing will cause the dog undue stress and pain. Matting charges do apply on top of your full
groom: £8 for 3 small matted areas and £12 for matting all over. The reason for these
matting charges is due to having to clip your dog before the bathing process of which a dirty coat
does tend to blunt the sharpest of blades and there is also more risks to catching possible folds of
skin within the matted areas. Please DO NOT bath your dog before Pawfect Paws Mobile Spa arrives
as water will only make the matting tighter and does take a considerably long time to dry. After care
advice can be given after the grooming procedure at your request. By agreeing to this contract you
give us permission to shave off a matted coat.
8) PET HEALTH AND SAFETY: We reserve the right to refuse a dog that presents a risk of injury to
itself or staff. Under no circumstances do we accept sedated dogs. We also reserve the right to
muzzle your dog if it represents danger to itself or myself. Any dog shows a high level of
aggression could result in not being accepted for grooming. Please let me know beforehand if
your dog does have behavioural problems. A Groomers hands are their livelihood which means
aggressive dogs may be charged extra. If your dog(s) are too aggressive and present a risk of
injury to itself or staff then we reserve the right to refuse to groom them.
9) CANCELLATIONS: We request 48-hours` notice or more if you need to cancel your pet appointment. If you cancel within 48 hours of your appointment we reserve the right to charge you a cancellation fee of up to 50% of the total price of your pets groom. If you cancel within 24 hours of your appointment we reserve the right to charge you a cancellation fee of up to 100% of the total price of your pets groom.
10) TIME KEEPING: Due to the nature of mobile dog grooming we work by appointments only.
Please be punctual. If you are late more than 20 minutes your appointment can result in being
rescheduled. Most grooms take 1-3 hours or more depending on the size
and the temperament of the dog, and its coat condition. If you are planning to leave your property
whilst the groom in in procedure please be back by the allocated time given by your groomer if you
are more than 10 minutes late this will cost an additional £5 and an additional £5 for each 10 minutes
11) FLEAS AND TICKS: Please check your dog for fleas before using our spa services. If we find
fleas on your dog you will incur a charge of £12, as the spa will need to be extensively cleaned and
treated to avoid cross contamination.
12) PHOTOGRAPHS: Your dog may be photographed before, during and after its groom. Any
photographs taken will be asked permission beforehand of which would be used for advertisement on
our Facebook and Instagram page. If you wish for your pet not to be photographed, please let me
know before the grooming procedure commences.
By having your dog groomed with us, you are accepting our terms and conditions, so please
read them all carefully when booking your dog in.
We do hope you and your beloved pet have the most relaxing and enjoyable experience using
Pawfect Paws Mobile Spa.
I will look forward to seeing you very soon.